This elegant Waterstone Hampton Bar Faucet (shown in Chrome) features a traditional C-spout design for use with smaller bar-size sink applications. Equipped with cross handles. A version of this faucet with lever handles can be found here.
Solid brass construction
1/4 turn ceramic disk valve cartridges
Cross handles (lever handles available, see below)
Compatible with reverse osmosis filtration systems
**Not compatible with side spray accessory
Please note: This faucet is finished to order. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
This faucet is not available in Stainless Steel finish.
- Waterstone is the only major kitchen faucetry manufacturer that makes their products from American-made brass and stainless steel. All of the Waterstone faucets are made completely in the USA from start to finish.
- All products are backed by Lifetime Functional Warranty.
- The faucets are available in 27 finishes, including Solid Stainless Steel.
- Each faucet is built and plated to order, rather than shipped from pre-made stock. 4-5 week lead time is to be expected.
- All faucets are individually handmade, polished, finished, assembled and water-tested by hand.
- Specially developed packaging ensures one of the lowest shipping damage rate in the industry.
11 3/4" Overall Height
7" Spout Reach
Made in the USA
Cross/1550 Group 1 (image 2) - $935
Cross/1550 Group 2 (image 3) - $982
Cross/1550 Group 3 (images 4-5) - $1,279