This unique contemporary Gantry Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet features an articulated spout with an 18" reach. The spray arm pivots to reach all areas of your sink. A single handle can be mounted in front, left or right hand positions. The handle also adjusts for clearance from backsplash. Solid brass or stainless steel construction.
A shorter 12" spout version of this faucet is available, see below.
This faucet is compatible with reverse osmosis filtration systems.
A version of this faucet is available with a simple, non-articulated spout - see recommended items below.
NOTE: This item is finished to order. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
- Waterstone is the only major kitchen faucetry manufacturer that makes their products from American-made brass and stainless steel. All of the Waterstone faucets are made completely in the USA from start to finish.
- All products are backed by Lifetime Functional Warranty.
- The faucets are available in 27 finishes and Solid Stainless Steel.
- Each faucet is built and plated to order, rather than shipped from pre-made stock. 4-5 week lead time is to be expected.
- All faucets are individually handmade, polished, finished, assembled and water-tested by hand.
- Specially developed packaging ensures one of the lowest shipping damage rate in the industry.
32-3/4" Overall Height
13 1/2" Spray Arm Height
18" Spout Reach
Made in the USA
Price by finish: (see color charts)
Group 1 - $6,142 (image 2)
Group 2 - $6,449 (image 3)
Group 3 - $8,402 (image 4-5)
Stainless Steel - $8,631 (image 5)