The Waterstone Towson Bar Faucet features a traditional straight spout design and solid brass construction. It is designed with 1/4 turn ceramic disk valve cartridges. Compatible with reverse osmosis filtration systems.
Shown above with cross handles. Lever handles available, see here.
Please Note: This faucet is finished to order. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
This faucet is not available in the Stainless Steel finish.
- Waterstone is the only major kitchen faucetry manufacturer that makes their products from American-made brass and stainless steel. All of the Waterstone faucets are made completely in the USA from start to finish.
- All products are backed by Lifetime Functional Warranty.
- The faucets are available in 27 finishes.
- Each faucet is built and plated to order, rather than shipped from pre-made stock. 4-5 week lead time is to be expected.
- All faucets are individually handmade, polished, finished, assembled and water-tested by hand.
- Specially developed packaging ensures one of the lowest shipping damage rate in the industry.
11 1/2" Overall Height
8 3/8" Spout Height
7" Spout Reach
Made in the USA
Cross/1850 Group 1 (image 2) - $1,230
Cross/1850 Group 2 (image 3) - $1,292
Cross/1850 Group 3 (image 4-5) - $1,684